Tuesday, February 19, 2008

God Really Does Answer Prayers!

So Sunday night as I was saying my prayers, I asked Hevenly Father to bless my sister Camilla and her Husband with another Baby. I had said a real sincere prayer telling him all of my arguments on why they should be blessed to have another baby. Then on Monday, Camilla and I got together at the park and I had mentioned to her that I had said a little prayer for her.....well then I get home that evening and check her blog and there it is in a discrete way, "BABY #3" for the Rasmussens!!!! Maybe I need to pray to win the lotto .....hee Congrats to Ethan and Luke!!!

2 comments:

sEcr8t8gEnt said...

HEY EV...pray that I'll win the lotto so I can pay off all my school debt =) maybe you can pray for baby number 3 too...hahahahaha

Mike and Shelby said...

Can I put your number on speed dial whenever I need blessings? That's great news! Congrats!