Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter at Vovo's House

The cousins just "hanging out" waiting for the food...
Ethan just had to get in to all the camera action....he's a star!
Ellie's silly new pose....

My Easter basket Cake!
What a beautiful day to celebrate the Resurrection of our Savior Jesus Christ! Today, Easter Sunday, was filled with warm weather and a special dinner at Vovos' (thats what Ellie calls her grandparents in Portuguese) I am so thankful for all of my blessings I have received because of this wonderful gospel that blesses my life. I am thankful for Jesus Christ. For my faith and also for my family. It has been a very special day! Happy Easter to all and may we remember that Easter brings new life, just as Jesus Christ brings us new life, a new chance to begin on the right path!

2 comments:

Mike and Shelby said...

Adorable cake!

sEcr8t8gEnt said...

hahahaha...i love ellie's new pose...hahahaha...can amerie get any cuter???