Sunday, November 2, 2008

Rome

We are back! Our trip was amazing!!! Italy was amazing! We are still recovering from jet-lag, but we are happy to be back with the girls. Since we took so many pictures, I am going to do three different postings for each of the cities we visited. So here are our pictures of wonderful Rome!

5 comments:

Camilla said...

I loooooove the pictures!!! Although, I'm really sad not to see one of you with gelato all over your face. Maybe in Venice? Haha....

ww said...

This looks incredible, and I'm excited to hear details. I'm equally excited that you're back! Especially now that I can call upon you as a leader for service and "relief." ;-)

anna banana said...

looks like a fun trip, cant wait to see more!

Brandon and Cheryl said...

I love the pics! Looks like you had a wonderful time. Next time we'll come with you!

katia vovo' said...

Roma bella e mui atrativa!!!!!