So Friday, the 29
th of May, one little excited girl woke up at 5:30 am and came to me and asked "am I four yet?" She was so excited for her birthday it had to start early! So she went right to
business with opening her gifts.

"
Pinkalicious" for a girl who LOVES Pink!

A Sleeping Beauty vanity I bought after
Christmas and had to hide in our garage for 5 months. James is so glad that huge box isn't in his way anymore...

Then off to the movies with her best So Cal cousins, Ethan and Luke! I think she loves these boys so much because she is the only girl in our family that can play the"damsel in distress" when together at family functions and the boys want to play pirates! And trust me, she plays it well!
4 comments:
She is four already!!??? Man, someone wake me up! :) We love our Ellie!! Thanks for being born, Ellie! Even if it was before you supposed to. :)
You Johnson girls know how to party! Ethan and Luke had a blast with their favorite "princess."
Happy Birthday Ellie!!!
I wish I could see the damsel in distress act. Funny!
Post a Comment