This girl continues to amaze me! She loves taking a shower with you and playing in her little tub we brought home from the hospital to bathe her when she was just a little cherub! She can open the drawers, get what she wants, push the little chairs around the kitchen, climb on top and reach what we don't want her to get all by herself! She has to be doing, eating, drinking, wearing and talking exactly what her big sisters do. She is 19 months and wearing 2T clothes, getting ready to wear underpants as she is constantly unzipping or undoing her pants and pulling them off, and running naked all over the place! When we go to the bathroom, she tugs on her pants and tells us with her little noises “hu, hu, hu” that she too wants to sit on the potty.
She is growing up way too fast, or am I losing the battle of parenting? Not sure. But she is so dang fun to have around! Especially since she calls out “daddeeeee” for everything! She has a love affair with her Dad!
oh happy day!
2 comments:
Those pictures are simply wonderful! I. Love. Them. And I love that little girlie girl.
I'd have to agree, great pics!! I love your girls, i have to get our there to see ellie play!
Post a Comment